Friday, August 3, 2012

Joint Credit Cards

August 3, 2012



As I said before I hadn't paid a bill in many years. I was worried I wouldn't be able to handle the finances or have enough money to " not change my lifestyle." As soon as I was able to think semi clearly I hit the stores. I already told you how I spruced up the house and got everything I could serviced and checked. Now it was time for me to buy things.

Did I go out and get furs and jewelry? Totally not my style. Where DID I go? BJ's, Walmart, Shoprite and Trader Joes's. I have enough toilet paper and tissues for the next few years. Paper towels galore! Enough kitty litter to last as long as Ophelia is alive. Canned goods and coffee beans. I stocked up on everything I could think of. If he was supporting another woman I sure wasn't going to run out of toilet paper!

I gave some thought about buying myself some jewelry. I even looked at a ring. But I wanted that to be purchased with my own money. So maybe, when I have some time I will shop for a nice ring to replace my wedding band. Maybe I will sell both rings and use that money toward a new one. Sort of symbolic. Or maybe bad luck, I haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment