Thursday, November 8, 2012

P!nk




November 8, 2012



I love to listen to the radio. And since Josh put Pandora on my IPhone (which is always with me) I have become addicted to listening to that. I hardly ever watch TV anymore. I've discovered so many new artists. My new favorite is Pink.

She is totally irreverent and from what I can see the "F" word is one of her favorites. Mine too. Some situations just call for that word. No other word can quite capture that emotion. But I've been using it in a more discriminate fashion lately. It loses its punch if overused.

Her songs are so honest and raw. You never have to guess what she's thinking. I like that. Just put it out there and deal with it. My new resolution.

 Who Knew  by Pink

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words
And I believed
In everything
You said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

Raise Your Glass

So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways, all my underdogs
We will never be, never be anything but loud
And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks
Won't you come on and come on and
Raise your glass!
Just come on and come on and
Raise your glass!


I know I'm often wrong, ( and loud!) but I hope its in all the right ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment