Saturday, November 10, 2012

Boys Are Stupid Revisited




November 10, 2012



Even General Petraeus couldn't keep it in his pants. Seems like all it takes is a woman leaning across the table saying, "Tell me the story of your life." With maybe a few, "How fascinating" thrown in for good measure. I'll have to remember that. Maybe I should include it in my rules for dating.

Now he can join the ranks of Arnold Schwarzenegger, John Edwards, Elliot Spitzer and Bill Clinton. And the countless other men who couldn't manage to use their brain instead of their penis.

I don't usually post on the weekend but I couldn't let this go by without a comment. Maybe this can count for Monday.


2 comments:

  1. Petraeus looks like he was blackmailed in order to prevent him from testifying at the CIA hearings next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does that mean?
      So its ok as long as no one finds out?

      Delete