Sunday, May 26, 2013

Top Ten




May 26, 2013  


   

                               Top Ten Quotes You Don't Want To Hear



1. "That charge MUST be a mistake."


2. "I spent the weekend walking on the beach thinking about us."


3. "I need to be alone to think."


4. "This house is killing me."


5. "I can't make a budget."


6. "I won't ever hurt you like that again."


7. "Nothing happened."


8. "We just held each other."


9. "You ruined my life."


10. "You don't have to worry about me, Lucille. I'm gay."



Numbers 8 and 10 are my favorites. I can even sometimes laugh about them. Thankfully at the start of the summer of 2013 I won't have to worry about hearing these again. A real step forward. And if you are just in the beginning of divorce it will happen for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment