Monday, May 13, 2013

Mark Sanford




May 13, 2013



I was not following the South Carolina congressional race that closely. As I've said I'm not really that political. All I knew is that Steven Colbert's sister was running against MARK SANFORD! What else did I need to know? I figured Elizabeth would win handily. But I was wrong.


The voters of South Carolina elected a known liar into office. Amazing. He not only lied to and cheated on his wife and kids BUT he also lied to his office staff and more importantly to his constituents. But I guess lying and cheating doesn't matter anymore. Because those same constituents voted him back into office. They shiouldn't be surprised when he lies again. Because from my own life experience I have come to realize that lying and cheating gets easier and easier the second and third times around. And to think we spent millions of dollars trying to impeach Bill Clinton for getting a blow job. But this guy is getting PAID to run off like a coward with his "soul mate." And then to parade the babe in public with his son!! I would really like to sit down and have a long chat with Jennie Sanford. I bet we would get along famously. And the trespassing charge! Kudos, Jennie. He should have thought  about watching the Super Bowl with his son before he destroyed his marriage. But I know, "I'm divorcing you not my kids." Famous last words.


So another state I can cross off my list for retirement. Looks like moving out west is my only viable option. And before anyone accuses me of being a man hater let me assure you I am not. I just wish I could meet a man who is trustworthy. Lying about cheating is an even worse offense than the actual cheating. And humiliating your spouse in public is cowardly and unforgivable.


Congratulations to the voters of South Carolina. You obviously don't believe in the sanctity of marriage. Tell me again why you don't believe in marriage equality?

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your thoughts...you say what i think...

    ReplyDelete