Monday, May 20, 2013

Beheaded




May 20, 2013



I was recently beheaded on Facebook by my ex-husband. I know the proper term is unfriended but beheaded is so much more to the point. I suppose he didn't like my comments about the pictures he so kindly shared with me. Why, David Graboff, would you do such a stupid thing? Besides the whore comment the only other thing I would like to say is it is too bad your biking excursion involved a harness.


Did he forget that I would see them or is that the reason he posted them? I will admit I was shocked when they appeared on my page. And it did set my recovery back. But as always, his happiness supersedes the feelings of others. And for those of you who feel my comment was "mean" when you have walked in my shoes then I will give credence to your thoughts. When the man you trusted for your whole adult life sticks a knife, not in your back, but directly in your heart, then give me a call. A knife which, by the way, is still there because I'm afraid to remove it lest I fall apart completely.


But I will carry on like it doesn't matter. Because I don't know how to do anything else. And I have found that although time doesn't lessen the pain it does make it easier to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment