Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten




December 30, 2013




                                             Top Ten Things I Learned This Year



10. Going to the gym IS good for me. I can now fling the snow tires out of the shed and load them
       in the car without huffing and puffing. Or crying.  Thank-you Edge Flex!


9. In keeping with the exercise theme, I can spin! I was afraid to try it but I CAN do it!
    And if I pick a bike in the back I can sit when I get tired and not be embarrassed!


8. I can drive over bridges and only get panicked when I think of the Mianus River disaster.


7. As much as I try, I HATE yard work. And planting, fertilizing, watering, etc... also car
    maintenance.


6. I'm never giving up carbs. No matter what.


5. Even though two years ago I thought I would never travel I HAVE managed to take many trips as a
     single woman. And I like it.


4. It's never too late to find people to connect with, people you feel you have known forever.


3. I AM sentimental in a very sarcastic way.


2. I can say "I love you" to lots of different people for lots of different reasons.


1. "Do what feels right." No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment