Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring?




March 20, 2013



The calendar says its the first day of spring but the cold and snow outside tells a different story. I was just able to see my grass and the upcoming daffodils when it snowed again. Come on Margo, even YOU have to be tired of it by now.


Looking forward to daffodils and tulips, robins and open windows. Winter be gone!!! This is the time of year I dream about moving to a warmer climate. Not down south but west. Southern California or Arizona. What am I doing here? But the grass is always greener. Maybe I would actually miss the four seasons. Each with their own special attributes. The fireplace on a cold night, the rainy springs, the first real beach day and the crunch of leaves under foot. Maybe the anticipation is part of being a New Englander.



No comments:

Post a Comment