Monday, October 1, 2012

Anger Management



October 1, 2012


I know some of my writing can be interpreted as angry. Well, I AM angry. I would like to know of all the people whose  spouses have lied, cheated, betrayed and ripped their hearts out just how friendly you feel toward that person? And for those of you who think I am never "getting over" this, you are also right. I AM never getting over this. But I don't expect it to ruin the rest of my life. I deserve better than that. Because beside being angry I am also warm, funny, loyal, interesting and kind. ( I think I just described a dog)

 I'm glad for everyone who has met the loves of their lives, had a really amicable divorce and get along great with their ex spouses. I feel wonderful for you. I'm thrilled for all the people who can vacation, celebrate and party with their ex spouses. I can't and won't do that. I don't have to. My kids are grown and can make their own decisions about their father. There are no "good" divorces. We are all just doing what we need to survive.

And as for Friday's blog about the Train song.  It was a JOKE!!! The song is supposed to be funny.  Of course I would never wish him any harm.

1 comment:

  1. You have a right to be angry..i am still angry at the monetary fraud i endured being a stay at home Mom - I got NOTHINg from my ex cause i had a cheap Lawyer and he his the money out of State..I am still angry after all these years that i traveled with him so got no tenure in my teaching job and that was 29 years ago.

    ReplyDelete