Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Play Nice




October 2, 2013




"Play nice." Where have I heard that before? Oh, I know. Barbara Marcus, our (his) therapist. Those were her big words of advice. But its hard to place nice when one party is not playing fair. I digress.


Congress, that's what I wanted to talk about.  PLAY NICE. I have elected you to run the government not regress to junior high. Make it work. We all encounter policies in our jobs that we may not be crazy about. Should we shut down our workplaces. Hospitals, schools, businesses? Unheard of. Follow the proper channels. Chain of command, etc.


DON'T SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT! That is ludicrous and juvenile. Irresponsible and unfair to your constituents. People are struggling with unemployment, housing issues and student loans. How dare you act like children. Everyone deserves access to health care. Is Obamacare the right way? I don't know. But I DO know the present situation is not working. At any rate act like adults. Get back to work. Play nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment