Monday, December 31, 2012
What I Learned This Year
January 1, 2012
1. If your spouse cheats on you it is a reflection of their character (and the person they are with) not
a result of something you have done or not done. No matter what they would like you to believe.
2. I have fantastic kids.
3. I have fantastic friends.
4. I CAN hold a grudge.
5. You have to ask right up front,"Are you married and/or living with someone?"
6. If someone deletes your comments from Facebook they are not the laid back zen master
they claim to be.
7. I CAN manage a household. In fact I can manage two of them.
8. I can also pay the bills (even on line)take out the garbage, change the kitty litter, take care of two
cars, put up the Christmas lights, light a fire, buy appliances and take myself on vacation.
9. I'm a really good cook.
10. I'll never be skinny.
11. I can put pictures on my blog (even if it takes half a day) without help from my kids.
12. As my friend Mary often reminds me, there are worse things than living alone.
13. Tears are endless.