Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Traditions



December 26, 2012



I am so relieved Christmas is over. I usually want to take down all the decorations the day after but I didn't put that many up and they are so pretty I think I'll keep them up for awhile. I remember wanting to take the tree, ornaments and all, and throw it in the back yard. But there was no tree with ornaments this year. And I didn't miss it.

So here are the traditions I will have to keep:

     1. The stockings (for Hilary)
     2. The Angels (for Josh) The puff pastry ones I bake not the heavenly kind.
     3. Two big dinners. (Christmas Eve and Day)
     4. Presents
     5. Cookies for breakfast
     6. Christmas cards (maybe)
     7. Going to the movies on Christmas Day. (Just not Les Mis. Russell Crowe singing was
         something I could have missed.
     8. Most important of all visiting with family and friends during the season.







No comments:

Post a Comment