Tuesday, June 10, 2014
June 9, 2014
The Top Ten Things I Miss About Winter
I'll bet no one ever expected this.
10. Sitting by the fire.
9. The first snowfall. All soft, white and sparkling.
8. The bright red cardinals at my feeder with the fairyland white snowy background.
7. Curling up under a blanket and watching a movie in the afternoon.
6. Using the cold, freezing temperatures as an excuse to stay home.
5. Baking cookies.
4. Cooking hearty, long simmering dishes.
3. Starting cocktail hour at 2PM when you're snowed in.
2. Reading a book in the middle of the day.
1. Wearing pajamas at 4PM because its dark out already.