Friday, May 9, 2014

Wedding Bells




May 9, 2014




I love weddings. I love the church music that makes me cry. I love the beautiful, radiant brides. I love the handsome grooms waiting at the altar. I love the flowers, the receiving line, the first dance, the champagne toast. A wedding is a day of celebration and love. A new chapter in the lives of the couple. A reason to believe in true love.



Tomorrow Megan and Shaun will become Mr. and Mrs. McGrath. They will begin a new journey together. Shaun, you lucky devil. You will not only be married to one of the prettiest girls around, but you will have acquired the gaggle of women that come with her! Or is gaggle just about geese? Ha... I already know what you're thinking. And Megan, you will have a husband who is not only handsome but can sing you to sleep.


Best wishes to the happy couple. Rain or shine it is going to be a glorious day.




No comments:

Post a Comment