Thursday, May 22, 2014
Top Ten Things I've Learned About the Gym
May 22, 2014
10. When I miss some days due to vacation I feel REALLY old.
9. I always feel good about myself when I get there. Especially if I really had to force myself!
8. I actually leave the house wearing my glasses, hair pulled back and NO makeup. Sorry Claire,
if you are watching me, I know you told me NEVER leave the house without lipstick!
7. I am still a back of the room participant.
6. Spinning is fun! ( Really... who would have thought I would ever make that statement! )
5. It still annoys me to see the skinny lady with the complete color coordinated outfits. Down to the
water bottles, hair bands, sneakers and bags. And different colors for different days.
4. I can't muster the energy to go to a 5:45AM class. No matter how much I think about it the night
3. I actually plan my day around the class times.
2. I have my own gym bag. But it doesn't match anything!
1. I still think about what or where I will have dinner, even while exercising.